I want to be a CRO
The concept that to excel in corporate responsibility, organizations need to embrace all CR disciplines: Sustainability, governance, social responsibility, and philanthropy.
1. Improve the role of business in society, helping companies to be good corporate citizens.
2. Embed good corporate citizenship behavior in how companies achieve business goals and financial success.
3. Enable professionals and companies to be purposeful about their impact on environment and society.
4. Empower the CR practitioner in driving responsible corporate decision making.
5. Engage individuals throughout the organization to make a difference at work, changing the behavior of corporations.
It seems like a good idea to me. The political parties should adopt the concept for themselves.